Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

TOP 10: The best female rappers of KPOP !!




Hi !! how are you ? Today I bring you a TOP of my 10 favorite rappers!


It was a bit difficult because I don't stalk female idols a lot, but I took the time to give a little dedication to various kpop rappers to pick 10 of those young ladies to bring you this blog today!


Before starting I want to clarify that they wear but that does not mean that I am saying that one is better than the other, I listed them to lazar except the last 3 positions, since they would be my most influential "favorite rappers" but the other 7 positions They are located completely at random so please I ask you not to discuss those 7 positions and neither the 1,2 and 3 positions because we all have different tastes but you can leave me in the comments your most sinister opinions since I want to make it fair for everyone! !


Ok, now, let's start !!


10.MAMAMOO's MoonByul



To begin with, she is my favorite jsjs but I did not choose her for that, I chose her because just hearing the tone of her voice when rapping is really nice.


9. Jessi


One of the favorites of many and since Unpretty Rapstar she has been placed as the favorite of many for her strong personality and great vocal talent. She debuted from the age of 15 with Get up, she returned in collaboration with Flowsik on the song Wet.


8. EXID's LE


An EXID member, thanks to his sexy voice, he has received rave reviews and has attracted the attention of several. We have seen her on the show HIP HOP NATION second season, there she worked as a producer and provided advice to several of the contestants.

7. Heize


The K-pop soloist Heize became known for her singing and rap skills, some of her musical work gained international fame for her musical proposition.


6. Yura from GIRL'S DAY


Yura in my opinion is too cute but captivating at the same time, with her raps so beautiful to listen to anywhere, she could not leave her out of this TOP.


5. Hyolyn from SISTAR


She this girl is made for rap ^ - ^


She is very good at it and it shows a lot that she loves it and without a doubt she is great, one of my favorite rappers.


4. Lisa from BLACKPINK


What can I say, you have to leave a little space for new talents, and Lisa is no exception or a disappointment since with her raps this generation is a blessing! uh, yeah! (?): joy: Okay, I promise to stop making improvised rhymes, it's that talking so much about rap is affecting me.


Well, now come the first 3 positions, which are not ordered randomly since these first 3 positions are based on my tastes and I think it is clear that the girl in the first position is obviously my favorite rapper, it is NOT a competition, but with pleasure you can leave me your most sincere opinions in the comments since I want to make it fair for everyone !!


3. HyunA-Former 4Minute member


As I said before I'm not a stalker of female idols, and in fact neither of the boys ajja my only loves are BIGBANG ♡ but now, I don't want to get off the subject jsjs, what I was going to say is that although I don't stalke it I really like listening to it often since his voice is not compared to any.


2. JEON SOYEON




We will soon see her being part of the new Cube Entertainment group, however she showed her talent in the first season of the Produce 101 program and also went through the Unpretty Rapstar program for the third season, reaching the semifinal, taking third place. Her style, despite looking more bubblegum, has not taken away her great power when it comes to rapping.

1. CL- Former leader of 2NE1




Well, yes, she is one of my favorite female idols, in fact in my old account I made a blog about my favorite female idols and CL is present ^ - ^ If you want to see it I leave the link here but do not comment because notifications will not reach me


Anyway, her voice both as a rapper or as a vocal make me fall in love * - * when she is rapping on stage she looks so confident and happy ♡ she is very talented, she leaves me speechless, she is also a great inspiration to not stop dreaming ♡ me I think CL is a great artist in every way, she is so loving to her fans and everyone around her, I wish her the best in her future career.


For me she is the best Kpop rapper and in my eyes that will never change! ^ - ^


That has been all for today U.U


I hope you liked it as much as I did write it and see you on the next blog!


Bye! ~

Post a Comment

0 Comments