Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

BTS ( BANGTAN ) Members Profile



 I'm here!


I don't know if you've been waiting


The group to be introduced today has a showcase stage on June 13, 2013, and debuted on June 13, 2013.




This is BTS (B.T.S)!




Name: RM (Kim Nam-jun)


Birthday: I was born in September 1994 and I am 20 years old.


Blood type: A


Position: Main Rapper, Leader


Since I was active under, my rap skills are great,




Name: Sugar (Min Yoongi)


Birthday: March 9, 1993, 21 years old.


Blood type: O type


Position: Lead Rapper


It is said that he won second place in the Big Hit competition! Awesome




Name: J-Hope (Jeong Ho-seok)


Birthday: Born on February 18, 1994, I'm 20 years old.


Blood type: A


Position: Lead wrapper


The nickname is Jung Hee-mang haha




Name: Jimin (Jimin Park)


Birthday: Born on October 13, 1995, 19 years old.


Blood type: A


Position: Lead Vocal, Main Dancer


Go to the senior entrance of Busan Art High School and dance well! I know you are going to a Korean notice now!




Name: V (Kim Tae-hyung)


Birthday: December 30, 1995


Blood type: AB type


Position: Sub Vocal


I think I'm in charge of the visuals, but should I be a little bit smart? It's four-dimensional.




Name: Jungkook


Birthday: Born September 1, 1997, 17 years old


Blood type: A


Position: Main Vocal, Sub Rapper, Lead Dancer


He is also my best friend, the youngest member of BTS.


 BTS means:'Bangtan' means to block bullets.


 Living in the world is often difficult and oppressed,


Bulletproof Boy Scouts from oppression pouring out like bullets


It means to stop our generation and to protect our values.


 


BTS Fandom Name: A.R.M.Y


 A.R.M.Y means:


 ①A.R.M.Y means military in English.


 It means that BTS and the fan club are always together as the bulletproof suit and the army are always together


② There are two meanings: Adorable Represen tative M.c for Youth.


 


Please be pretty in front of the rookie BTS!

Post a Comment

0 Comments